| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hetan in July is fairly hot at 25.4 °C (77.72 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.6 °C (90.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19.1 °C (66.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in July is 13.5 °C (24.3 °F).
- The weather in July is arid. An airy 5.4mm (0.2in) of fluid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 14:05 long and the longest day is 14:40 long with an average length of 14:25.
Check the distance to and compare the Hetan July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Hetan, China
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Hetan:
- Naryn (Mtn Stn), Kyrgyz Republic - 585.7 kms (364 miles) NW
- Kashi, China - 431.3 kms (268 miles) NW
- Kashgar (Kashi), Xinjiang, China - 417.7 kms (259.6 miles) NW
- Balakot, Pakistan - 667.9 kms (415 miles) WSW
- Leh, Jammu And Kashmir, India - 394.7 kms (245.2 miles) SSW
- Srinagar, Jammu And Kashmir, India - 572.2 kms (355.6 miles) SW
- Murree, Pakistan - 692 kms (430 miles) WSW